Thursday, October 20, 2011

Want to put that recipe in the crockpot instead of the oven?

I do not know how the weather is where you are at, but here in the beautiful state of Wisconsin, it is cold, windy and rainy. I personally, do not mind the cold, I live in Wisconsin, what else would I expect? However, I do mind the wind and rain we have been having. So, it is a great time to break out the crock pot and use it a lot more. Not only because the weather is so dreary and soup is great for this kind of weather, but because crock pots are not just for soups. My kids keep me so busy and I am tried of feeding them quick, unhealthy food all the time. There is a great conversion chart on About.com, entitled, Oven to Crockpot Conversion General Information that has some tips on how to convert oven recipes into crock pot recipes. I found something similar a while back, but forgot where I found it. While on Facebook, Skinny Crock Pot shared this one. I hope everyone finds it as useful as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment