Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Skinnytaste~ Chicken Pot Pie Soup

If you know me well, you know that I LOVE to try new things,whether it be my own concoctions or other people's. I recently started subscribing to a page on Facebook called Skinnytaste. Not only does she have a Skinnytaste Facebook Page, but a Skinnytaste blog/website as well. I have found so many recipes that I can't wait to try! I do not do Weight Watchers, but I love that she offers points for recipes in her nutritional value.

I love chicken pot pie and when I was on this site, I found an amazing healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup recipe that reminds me of something my mom would make and love. It is now a huge favorite for dinner. I also made it the other day as a meal for a friend, so I am hoping her family will like it as much as we do. I have tried this in the crock pot, but was not happy with it. The flavor of the soup was just as good, but the creaminess you get when you cook it on the stove was not. So, when I cook this again, and I am sure I will, it will be a stove top soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment